This seminar has been booked to capacity. Thank you for your interest.
This seminar is aimed towards newer small businesses or potential new start-ups. It will be facilitated by an experienced CRA Liaison Officer and will cover the following topics:
- common tax mistakes and how to avoid them
- books and record keeping tips and tricks
- how to use benchmarking to your advantage
- valuable information on the CRA’s services
- general bookkeeping concepts and best practices
During the seminar, participants are encouraged to take part in the discussion and ask questions to help fully understand and meet their tax obligations.