Try the new

Business Services

This page links to various forms and information related to regional government services available for business.

Starting a business in Halton or making major changes to it? To find out what business permits or licenses you’ll need, visit Ontario's ONe-Source (external link) to access the BizPaL online tool. 

Access the Permits & Licences (external link) page for Halton Region permits relating to water, sanitary sewer and Regional road-related activities. 

You can also find information related to:

Can’t find the service you are looking for? Dial 311.