Try the new

Service Permits

Halton Region's Services Permit staff is responsible for issuing many different permits relating to water, sanitary sewer and regional road activities. Service Permits are additional to any Permits that may be issued from the Local Municipality. 

For more information on the Services Permit Group, please read our Service Permits Flyer Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)355KB.

Permits Related to Water and Wastewater Services or Connections

Application must be made directly to the Services Permit staff located at the Halton Regional Administrative building, 1151 Bronte Road (Regional Road 25), Oakville (view map External link). 

Drawings that may have previously been submitted to the Local Municipality, or to other Regional Departments, are not routed to the Services Permit Group. Information about Researching, Preparing & Submitting your drawing.

Permits Related to Regional Roads