About Financial Services
Located just 30-min from the Downtown Toronto financial district — the 2nd largest in North America – a financial services cluster has formed in Halton among firms that value the talent, access, and affordability in the region. The people who work in this sector appreciate the lifestyle benefits, job opportunities and short commute times between work and home.
- Market Access: Halton is at the centre of one of the largest world economies, with access to four international airports.
- Premier office space: Real estate options and advanced infrastructure offer ample site selection.
- Amenities: Halton Region rates among the best places to live, raise a family and work in Canada.
- Affordability: Halton stacks up well against neighbouring municipalities.
- Talent: Halton's technology corridor has access to 4.5 million potential employees.
Financial Services Cluster
Over 450 financial service firms, employing 4,500 professionals, have joined Halton's growing financial services cluster due to the advantages Halton Region offers.
"We have experienced a lot of growth over the past 10 years and as we look to the future, and our plans for continued growth, we know our new facility will help us attract the best possible talent and provide everyone with a great place to work."
Financial Sector Supports
Halton surrounds its financial services companies with support programs to enrich their business
Sign up for Invest Halton email updates
Enter your email address to receive email updates from Invest Halton.