Do you have questions about your child's growth and development? Was your child born in 2016 or later? Attend a free ASK program in Halton where professionals will answer your questions and connect you with community resources.
- ASK clinics at various locations across Halton
- An informal drop-in environment
- Professional staff can briefly screen and assess your child in the areas of development and/or behaviour
- Professionals at the clinic include consultants in the areas of behaviour and development, and public health nurses
- All consultations are 15 minutes long
- No appointment is necessary
- Service is first come, first served
Please note: If your child has an existing developmental concern, have your doctor refer you to the appropriate community agency.
Clinic times and locations
There are no upcoming clinics.