Please note that groups are currently suspended. Check back in the future for updates. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 311.
Nobody’s Perfect is a group parenting program for parents of children from birth to age five. This free program is designed for parents and caregivers who are looking for parenting support or are experiencing parenting challenges.
What to expect
Parents attending Nobody's Perfect can:
- Meet other parents of young children (ages 0-5)
- Share questions or concerns and ideas about being a parent
- Learn about development, safety, health and behaviour
- Talk about real-life parenting experiences
- Work together with the support of a trained facilitator
- Discover ways of positive parenting
Who should attend
Nobody's Perfect is for parents of a child from birth to age five who would like to get support and information on:
- Why children act the way they do
- Positive discipline
- How to keep children safe and healthy
- How to feel good about yourself and your children
Need More Information?