Nobody’s Perfect is a group parenting program for parents of children from birth to age five. The program is designed for parents and caregivers who are looking for parenting support or are experiencing parenting challenges. Groups are led by Public Health Nurses and community facilitators.
What to expect
Parents attending Nobody's Perfect can:
- Meet other parents of young children (ages 0-5)
- Share questions or concerns and ideas about being a parent
- Learn about development, safety, health and behaviour
- Talk about real-life parenting experiences
- Work together with the support of a trained facilitator
- Discover ways of positive parenting
Programs are no charge. Healthy snacks and parenting books are provided. Limited child minding and transportation is available.
Who should attend
Nobody's Perfect is for parents of a child under 6 years of age who would like to get support and information on:
- Why kids act the way they do
- Positive discipline
- How to keep kids safe and healthy
- How to feel good about yourself and your kids
Need More Information?