2012 Wastewater Pumping Station Master Plan
The 2012 Wastewater Pumping Station Master Plan was undertaken to prepare a comprehensive plan for asset renewal which considered future needs and infrastructure optimization for 59 wastewater pumping stations in south Oakville and south Burlington.
This study was carried out in accordance with the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment process for a Master Plan. The study includes:
- Identification of alternative servicing concepts.
- Preparation of an environmental inventory of the study area, including natural, heritage and social characteristics.
- Evaluation of alternative servicing concepts.
- Selection of a preferred pumping station management strategy.
- Development of the implementation strategy to execute the master plan.
- Public and review agency consultation.
- Preparation of the Project File for review and approval.
If you require the following documents in an alternate format, please call 311, TTY: 905 827-9833 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.