Youth Job Connection summer program
The Youth Job Connection summer program is for students 15 to 18 years old who are currently enrolled in high school, returning in fall 2020 and looking for part-time or summer employment.
Benefits for youth:
- Receive up to eight weeks paid placement
- Get 20 hours of paid, interactive pre-employment training to prepare for the workplace
- Explore career paths
- Receive job search support
- Get résumé and interview support
- Build a professional social media profile
- Get free professional certifications
The next program will run March 2 to 6, 2020 from 4 to 8 p.m.
If you are interested in participating, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-825-6000 ext. 2777 to register for an orientation session.
Please note: spots are limited. When registering, please provide your full name, email address, telephone number and home address.
Orientation sessions will be held on:
- February 6, 2020 from 4 to 6 p.m.
- February 12, 2020 from 4 to 6 p.m.
- February 18, 2020 from 4 to 6 p.m.
- February 19, 2020 from 4 to 6 p.m.