Skip Navigation

Services and Information for Landlords


Are you a landlord in Halton region? Interested in becoming one? On this page, landlords can access information about Halton's rent supplement program, how to become a landlord in this program, and housing provider supports and information services.

Call 311 to speak with a housing case manager who can help address any needs you may have as a housing service provider.