Burloak Water Purification Plant Phase 2 Municipal Class Environmental Assessment
To increase the water treatment capacity of the Burloak Water Purification Plant (WPP) - to meet future demands. (Increase capacity from 55,000 m3/day to 165,000 m3/day.)
To identify the preferred solution for increasing the capacity of the plant the Class EA study will:
- Evaluate alternative design concepts for the expansion.
- Assess the impacts of the proposed work.
- Identify measures to mitigate potential impacts.
- Consider all technical, socio-cultural, environmental and economic issues.
- Consult with the public and agencies.
If you require the following documents in an alternate format, please call 311, TTY: 905 827-9833 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.