Skip Navigation



About permits

Halton Region's Services Permit Group issues permits relating to water, sanitary sewer and regional road activities. Service Permits are additional to any Permits that might be issued from the Local Municipality.

For more information on the Services Permit Group, please read the Service Permits Flyer (PDF file).

Permits related to water and wastewater services or connections

Application must be made directly to the Services Permit Group:

  • Halton Regional Administrative building
    1151 Bronte Road (Regional Road 25)
    Oakville, ON
    View map