Book a free one-on-one consultation with a Business Consultant
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Preferred dates and times for a consultation. Meetings can be booked from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Preferred format for the meeting (virtual or on-site).
- Details on the types of business supports that you would like to access.
- Call 311 and ask to speak with a consultant from the Small Business Centre.
Schedule a free virtual consultation or an on-site visit with one of our Business Consultants to discuss your start-up or business growth needs, challenges and questions. We can provide helpful advice and guidance on:
- staffing and employment
- business plan review
- cash flow analysis
- marketing and sales
- customer analysis
- new product/service launch
- and more!
Access to Professionals (Expert on Demand)
Connect with a local professional for a complementary 45-minute consultation. You can access helpful advice from lawyers, accountants, marketing professionals, e-business experts and business coaches. To participate in the Access to Professionals Program, please book a one-on-one consultation with a Business Consultant.
Consumer and Market Databases
Halton’s Business Consultants have access to online tools to help you make smarter business decisions through targeted market research, customer demographic information, trend analysis and market analytics. Book a free one-on-one consultation to learn more.