PSS operators are required to keep records of the following:
- The name and personal contact information for persons seeking personal services (with the exception of hairdressing and barbering).
- Invasive procedures, including tattooing, body piercing, microblading and microneedling.
- Sterilization parameters (if using an autoclave).
- A disinfection log for high-level disinfectants (including date prepared).
- Accidental exposures to blood or body fluids.
The above records must be kept on site for one year, on file for two years and are to be made available upon request by a PHI.