If you are using our online immunization reporting tool (external link) to report immunizations, please note it may take up to 15 business days to view your child’s updated immunization record. Our Public Health team is experiencing a higher than usual number of records being submitted at this time. We thank residents for their patience and understanding.
Important updates on school programs
- Until further notice, Halton Region Public Health has temporarily suspended some school health programs. This includes:
- vaccine education sessions for parents and guardians;
- oral health clinics; and
- school health promotion activities performed by public health nurses.
- Planning for immunization catch-up clinics for all students is underway. Please check back regularly for updates.
Every time your child gets an immunization from their healthcare provider, you need to update the Health Department. Your healthcare provider’s office does not report these records for you.
To attend school, children must have:
Halton Region Health Department enforces ISPA on behalf of the province.
Updating your immunization record
You can update your immunization record in various ways:
Use the Immunization Reporting Form to report the following online:
Update your records using Halton Region's mobile app. You can download the app at the App Store or Google Play.
Telephone, mail or fax
- Telephone: Call 311
- Mail: Halton Region Health Department
1151 Bronte Road, Oakville, ON, L6M 3L1
- Fax (secure): 905-465-3403
Currently only available in: