On February 11, Halton Region launched its redeveloped website to help better connect residents and businesses with its essential services. The new halton.ca is more interactive and easy to search with enhanced functionality, customization options, more video and graphics, and virtual tours.
“Our new website puts Regional information and support at your fingertips,” said Halton Regional Chair, Gary Carr. “Making it easier for residents to access our programs and services is an important priority for Regional Council. This update to halton.ca helps ensure that your online service experience is as convenient, reliable and responsive as those you would receive by phone or in person at one of our offices.”
The new halton.ca is mobile-friendly, allows you to easily share and connect with the Region on social media, and helps you access information faster with streamlined content. Highlights of new features and online services include:
- an improved search function that allows you to filter results by audience, topic, file type and location;
- an online concierge, service finder and customer services routing tool to help you navigate the site;
- enhanced online forms that allow you to submit more service requests from your device;
- construction updates that keep you up-to-date on Regional infrastructure projects in your community;
- information about community planning as part of the online Regional Official Plan;
- virtual tours of Halton Community Housing units with the ability to search by location; and
- access to health reports and more.
To watch the launch video and learn more about how the new site can help you easily access Regional programs and services, please visit halton.ca.
The new website is just one of the many ways to connect with Halton Region. You can also:
- find information, access online tools, subscribe for updates or reminders and make service requests using the OneHalton app;
- follow Halton’s social media channels on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube;
- email email@example.com or call 311 (within Halton) or 1-866-442-5866, TTY 905-827-9833 to contact a customer service representative; or
- visit in person at a Regional facility.
It’s easy to access Regional programs and services—all it takes is one click, one tap or one call.
The Regional Municipality of Halton serves 570,000 residents in the City of Burlington, the Town of Halton Hills, the Town of Milton, and the Town of Oakville. Halton Region is committed to meeting the needs of its residents through the delivery of cost-effective, quality programs and services, including water and wastewater; Regional roads and planning; paramedic services; waste management; public health; social assistance; children’s and seniors’ services; housing services; heritage programs; emergency management and economic development. For more information, call 311 or visit Halton Region’s website at halton.ca.