Making it easier to access Regional services in one visit
Regional social and community services are moving to Halton Regional Central at 1151 Bronte Road in Oakville(Google Map). We are committed to providing high quality customer service and this move will make it easy for you to connect with a variety of services and supports all in one location and in one visit. To book an appointment for in-person supports, please call 311.
Summary of recruitment and hiring services
Employment Halton is a free service offered through Halton Region that can help you meet your hiring needs.
Recruitment and Hiring Services
We offer personalized services that include:
- Screening and matching services to help you select the best candidate
- Reference checking and education verification service
- Training incentive programs to offset the cost of training and hourly wages
- WSIB coverage during work placements
- Follow up support for the employer and trainee
Information on Halton's online job board
Haltonjobs.ca is a FREE and EASY job posting site that can help support your hiring needs. Employers can:
- Post job opportunities
- Connect with local job seekers
- Access our screening and matching job referral services
- Sign up to participate in job fairs
Employment Halton event details for employers
Haltonjobs.ca offers employers:
Hiring Events and Job Fairs
- Each month, we invite employers to speak to job seekers about hiring practices and opportunities.
- For more information on becoming a speaker, sign up by email at email@example.com or by calling 311.
- Participate in one of our regularly scheduled job fairs and meet qualified local candidates.
- The event is open to the public.
- For more information on participating in the job fair, sign up by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 311.