Our Kids Network (external link) is collective impact network that builds capacity of community organizations that support children, youth and their families.
The vision for Our Kids Network is that "all children and youth thrive!" Network partners work toward this vision by:
- conducting and sharing research that guides the network in planning and action.
- promoting and helping to sustain relationships among organizations.
- developing resources to help partners achieve their outcomes.
- providing knowledge translation that educates and informs partners in their work, leading to action and measurement of progress.
Our Kids Network supports research to identify the key components of healthy growth and development for all children and youth. You can access high-quality, local data based on the Halton 7 (external link) population results, which represent ideal living conditions for children and youth in Halton. Users will find community and neighborhood-level information, demographics, Our Kids Network research data on health, safety, education, Census data and more.
Our Kids Network (OKN) Champions
OKN Champions work together with a common vision and mission to ensure that all children and youth thrive. Our Halton-wide partnership of agencies and organizations mobilizes knowledge and maximizes resources to support Halton professionals in their work towards the Halton 7 population results (external link).
- Halton Region: Commissioner of Social and Community Services and Chief Medical Officer of Health
- Halton Children’s Aid Society, Executive Director
- Halton Catholic Board of Education, Director of Education
- Halton Public Board of Education, Director of Education
- Halton Multicultural Council, Executive Director
- ROCK, Reach Out Centre for Kids, CEO
- ErinoakKids, Centre for Treatment and Development, President and CEO