Halton Region’s Children’s Developmental Services provides services for children who are at risk for or have a developmental delay.
All services are:
- Available to Halton Region residents
- Coordinated with community partners
Parents are partners in the planning process for their children.
Applying for programs
Parents or anyone with parental consent can complete the application process. This includes:
- Hospitals (including occupational therapists, physiotherapists, dieticians and nurses)
- Community professionals (e.g., public health nurses, community therapists)
- Other infant development programs (i.e., when a family has moved)
- Community agencies (e.g., Children's Aid Society, ErinoakKids, Reach Out Centre For Kids)
- Child care providers