What is the Triple P Online Program
The Triple P Online Program is a positive parenting program for parents/caregivers of children aged 2 to 16. It is an online eight-module, evidence-based program you can complete on your own time in the comfort of your home.
Parents/caregivers, have you ever:
- wanted to improve your relationship with your child or teenager?
- struggled with your child's behaviour?
- wanted to build on your parenting skills?
All parents/caregivers can learn from parenting programs like Triple P Online. The Triple P Online Program can help you:
- create a stable, supportive, healthy family environment
- teach your children the skills they need to get along with others
- provide ways to help manage and decrease challenging behaviour
- encourage positive behaviour
- develop realistic expectations of your children and yourself
- take care of yourself as a parent/caregiver
How to register for the Triple P Online Program
Parents/caregivers living in Halton region can get free access to the Triple P Online program for one year. You can complete the program on your own time, from the comfort of your home.
Call 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and/or to register for the Triple P Online Program.
You are not alone. Call HaltonParents to speak with a public health nurse for parenting information and to get support. Contact HaltonParents Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.