Halton provides maps, photographs and drawings of Regional infrastructure for a small fee.
- digital orthophotos (formats: digital TIFF or SID)
- aerial photographs (each tile covers approximately 1 km by 1 km)
- operating maps (water and wastewater)
- customized maps
- as-built engineering drawings
Infrastructure layers available
- water features, including water mains, services, water valves and hydrants
- sanitary sewer features , including sanitary sewer mains, forcemains, laterals, manholes and facility locations
- storm water infrastructure
- Regional easements
Please note that some requests may require a data licensing agreement. To learn more or to place an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 311.
Maps related to the Regional Official Plan are available through Regional Official Plan Viewer. For topographic maps, please visit Land Information Ontario (external link).