Navy and Water Street Wastewater Pumping Stations & Collection System Class EA Study
To address capacity constraints and operational issues of Navy Street Wastewater Pumping Station (WWPS) to meet current needs and accommodate planned infill and intensification in downtown core of Oakville.
This Class EA study will include:
- Review options to upgrade or eliminate the WWPS for system optimization
- Evaluation of alternative solutions
- Assessment of the impacts and identification of mitigation measures
- Public and review agency consultation
- Prepare the Project File for review and approval
If you require the following documents in an alternate format, please call 311, TTY: 905 827-9833 or e-mail email@example.com.