If you are a contractor, the bid and tender process will continue. We will still be accepting tenders and the process will be communicated in the coming weeks.
Halton Region’s Supply Chain Management division handles the purchase of goods, services and construction projects:
- for all Regional departments
- with a total purchase value over $10,000
All purchasing activities comply with our Purchasing By-law (PDF file).
Supply Chain Management provides suppliers with fair and equal opportunities to bid on Regional business. We are also a member of the following associations:
Bids and Tenders
You can view bid opportunities and documents on Halton's Bid Opportunities website for the following commodities:
- Construction projects
Vendor Code of Conduct
Bid documents for competitive procurements (requests for tenders, proposals, quotations) now include Halton’s Vendor Code of Conduct (PDF file). This agreement requires service providers to demonstrate:
- solid business integrity
- alignment with our core values
- high standards of ethical behaviour
To be eligible for selection, bidders must confirm that they will comply with the vendor code.
When submitting your bid, please include the signed vendor code acknowledgement form.
Frequently Asked Questions: Online Bids
- Halton Region’s preferred method of payment is direct deposit
- Complete the Vendor and Direct Deposit Application and provide a void cheque
- The Regional Municipality of Halton
Attention: Accounts Payable
1151 Bronte Road
Oakville, ON L6M 3L1
- State: first name, last name and extension number